44 Non-NRAS & 36 NRAS Approved Apartments for Rent
Saltwater Waterfront Apartments consists of 78 one & two bedroom apartments plus 2 three bedroom single level villas with private gardens. Situated at Birtinya Kawana Oceanside, Sunshine Coast, Queensland and conveniently located within the Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct, largest hospital building project in the southern hemisphere. Our Onsite Management team is committed to provide our owners and tenants an enjoyable waterfront living experience in a friendly, secure and well maintained environment.
- North or East Waterfront views
- 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
- 3 three bedroom single level villas
- Onsite Management
- NBN connectivity
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- 18m Lap pool
- Sub-tropical, irrigated, maintained landscaping
- Lockable, designated storage areas to carpark
- Visitor car parking
- Car washing bay
- Communal BBQ Lanai
- Common Kayak/Canoe storage facility
- Common Bicycle storage facility
- General security lighting to lift, stairwell, carpark and common areas
- Security control to main entry gates and carpark entrance
- 700m picturesque stroll to the SCUH
Saltwater Apartments has 44 Waterfront Apartments Available for Rent not under the NRAS scheme
These waterfront apartments are perfect for those tenants who do not qualify for an NRAS apartment. Many of the non-NRAS apartments have 2 car parks! All apartments are north or east facing waterfront – soak up the winter sun! Lifestyle facilities include a large pool with covered BBQ area, kayak storage and substantial sub-tropical gardens.
For your convenience, download the below Tenancy Application Form
Telephone management on 0436 006 898 or Email us to arrange an appointment to lodge your tenancy application. At this time you will need to supply copies of identification & previous 12 months proof of earnings. We will advise you directly if your application to join us as a tenant has been successful.
Apartment Viewing Times by Appointment Only
National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) is geared to service industry key workers, over 55’s and families who are earning a low to medium income, such as nurses, police officers, fire fighters, paramedics, childcare workers, teachers. Approximately 1.5 million households are currently eligible to rent NRAS properties.
To successfully rent a luxury waterfront Saltwater Apartment you need to complete the Eligibility and Application Process below
Check your NRAS Eligibility Requirements Here before proceeding to the online application form
The QLD NRAS Online Application online process explained:
- Your eligibility is checked and if you are eligible, you will have the option to proceed to the application form page.
- Fill out the NRAS Online Application Form to apply for a NRAS ID Number
- Once form is completed and submitted, the government will email you confirmation of your application along with your NRAS ID Number
Congratulations on receiving your NRAS ID Number.
To submit your application with the Saltwater Tenancy Manager, complete the forms below along with documentation to confirm your identity and household income.
- NAHC Income Declaration Form
- NAHC Tenancy Application Form
- NRAS Tenant Demographic Assessment & Consent Form
- Saltwater NRAS Tenancy Application Form
- NRAS Declaration Form
- Copy of NRAS Letter of Approval
- ID Documentation (one primary plus one secondary)
- Copy of proof of earnings for the previous twelve months
We will advise you directly if your application to join us as a tenant has been successful.