NRAS Apartments for Rent
Pay Only 80% of Market Rent
Broadwater is an unique complex of 100 NRAS approved waterfront apartments situated at Birtinya Kawana Oceanside, Sunshine Coast, Queensland and conveniently located within the Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct, largest hospital building project in the southern hemisphere. Our Onsite Management team is committed to provide our owners and tenants an enjoyable waterfront living experience in a friendly, secure and well maintained environment.
NRAS Eligibility and Application Process
NRAS is geared to service industry key workers, over 55’s and families who are earning a low to medium income, such as nurses, police officers, fire fighters, paramedics, childcare workers, teachers. Approximately 1.5 million households are currently eligible to rent NRAS properties.
To successfully rent a stunning Broadwater Waterfront Apartment you need to complete the Eligibility and Application Process as this is a requirement before you apply for a tenancy.
For your convenience, please download the guide below to help you through the steps to successfully complete your application.
Apartment Photo Gallery
- Waterfront views
- 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
- Onsite Management
- NBN connectivity available
- Tropical lagoon pool
- Sub-tropical, irrigated, maintained landscaping
- Lockable, designated storage areas to car park
- Visitor car parking
- Car washing bay
- Communal BBQ Lanai
- Common kayak/canoe storage facility
- General security lighting to lift, stairwell, car park and common areas
- Security control to main entry gates and car park entrance
- Close to all restaurants, walk & bikeways, beaches & shops
- 700m picturesque walk to the Sunshine Coast University Hospitals & cafes