Pay Only 80% of Market Rent
Broadwater is an unique complex of 100 NRAS approved waterfront apartments situated at Birtinya Kawana Oceanside, Sunshine Coast, Queensland and conveniently located within the Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct, largest hospital building project in the southern hemisphere.
- Waterfront views
- 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
- Onsite Management
- Tropical lagoon pool
- Sub-tropical, irrigated, maintained landscaping
- Lockable, designated storage areas to carpark
- Visitor car parking
- Car washing bay
- Communal BBQ Lanai
- Common Kayak/Canoe storage facility
- Common Bicycle storage facility
- General security lighting to lift, stairwell, carpark and common areas
- Security control to main entry gates and carpark entrance
NRAS Eligibilty and Application Process
NRAS is geared to service industry key workers, over 55’s and families who are earning a low to medium income, such as nurses, police officers, fire fighters, paramedics, childcare workers, teachers. Approximately 1.5 million households are currently eligible to rent NRAS properties.
To successfully rent a stunning Waterfront Broadwater Apartment you need to complete the Eligibility and Application Process below
Check your NRAS Eligibility Requirements Here before proceeding to the online application form
The QLD NRAS Online Application online process explained:
- Your eligibility is checked and if you are eligible, you will have the option to proceed to the application form page.
- Fill out the NRAS Online Application Form to apply for a NRAS ID Number
- Once form is completed and submitted, the government will email you confirmation of your application along with your NRAS ID Number
Congratulations on receiving your NRAS ID Number.
To submit your application with the Broadwater Tenancy Manager, complete the forms below along with documentation to confirm your identity and household income.
- Tenant AMC Income/Asset Application Form
- NRAS Tenant Demographic Assessment & Consent Form
- Broadwater NRAS Tenancy Application Form
- NRAS Declaration Form
- Copy of NRAS Letter of Approval
- ID Documentation (one primary plus one secondary)
- Copy of proof of earnings for the previous twelve months
We will advise you directly if your application to join us as a tenant has been successful.